FRAXA Research Foundation is proud to partner with WuXi AppTec on a world-wide webinar on Fragile X syndrome, featuring prominent Fragile X organizations, scientists and clinicians from around the world.
“Fragile X Syndrome: In Pursuit of a Cure” will stream worldwide on World Fragile X Day, July 22 at 11 am ET / 8 am PT and air again at 10 pm ET / 7 pm PT. This free webinar will appear with simultaneous translation, so viewers around the world will be able to benefit from the program.
WuXi AppTec, an open-access platform company with global operations, is hosting this webinar in the hope that these events will not only raise awareness about unmet healthcare needs, but also inspire innovative thinking and catalyze actionable solutions for parents.
We are especially thankful for the wonderful support and contributions from the global Fragile X community:
- Autism Science Foundation
- Fragile X Association of Australia
- Fragile X Association of China
- Fragile X Research Foundation of Canada
- Fragile X Society – India
- Eu Digo X Program – Brazil
- Fragile X Syndrome – Argentina
- Fragile X South Africa
- Fragile X Center – Georgia
- Fragile X New Zealand
- National Fragile X Foundation